Thursday, December 10, 2009

Why I started this

I want family and friends to be updated about Gracie, who is now 7 months old. As for blogging in general, I've attempted to do it many, many times before. I'd start one, write a few entries and then abandon it and leave it to die. I just never had much to say beyond a few posts about godknowswhat.

Now that I have some stuff to say, blogging feels totally different. I have a unique perspective because my background is a little different than most people. I used to be a wild child (more about that later) and now I'm living the life of a modern Donna Reed. I used to go to punk rock concerts and pierce everything on my body and now I drive a minivan. Its been quite a transition, but I love my new life. I realized all the things I was searching for in my twenties like love, acceptance, and belonging were about to find me as I turned thirtysomething.

I want to talk about things that interest me like my daughter, learning to cook, being a stay-at-home-mom, and living in the big city. I write this for my friends, family and whoever wants to read it. I will try to update daily.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment